Monday, November 13, 2017

November Bountiful Blessings Crop

Sketch N Scrap is hosting a Facebook crop from November 11- 25, 2017.  I am honored to help reveal the sketch third challenge for the crop.  Here is the sketch and my work:



The beauty of a great sketch is that you can adapt the "plan" to accommodate your photos and still get a fantastic layout!  As you can see, I had bigger pictures that the sketch called for.  I could not crop the photos anymore without losing the intended image.  SOOOOO - I moved the title to the side and changed the embellishments.  I also added little details like misting the page, distressing the edges of the secondary paper, and added some doodling.

You may also noticed that I continue to work on my endless supply of alphas.  Here I used two different fonts but in the same color for an eclectic look.

I hope you can join us - I would love to see your work!  


Materials Used: cardstock, scrap paper, Doodlebug Design - Hopscotch alphabet, unknown manufacturer of second alphabet, Tattered Angles - Glimmer Mist/Dazzling Diamonds, and Karen Foster Design swirl burst brads/fruit punch.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun sketch with the slant. Your layout is great!

    ReplyDelete