Sunday, October 8, 2017

Scrap Something Other Than Photos

I truly love including my children's work in my scrapbooks.  I think it gives the album a great dimension and adds a little insight to a child's mind!  With that said, I am happy to help introduce the new challenge at Lasting Memories.  The challenge is to use your children's work or be inspired by a children's book.

This is what I created:


My son is always thinking and putting his inventions on paper.  In this case, he drew a diagram of his "wedeater bike."  I just love everything about this including the grammar!

I hope you can join us on this very fun challenge.  Links are due October 28th.


Materials Used:  old patterned paper/unknown manufacturer, brads, cardstock, Cricut "love" image, and Cricut - Cricut Sans font.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Wendy!! Love your son's artwork...just adorable!

    ReplyDelete