Sunday, May 21, 2017

On Time With This One....

If you have been following me, you will have noticed that I have been a little late posting my DT challenge examples.  Oops!  This one though - I made it on time!  A small miracle!

In any case, here is my work to help release the current challenge at Lasting Memories.  The challenge is to use a lot of little photos to make one BIG shape.  This is what I created:


I grabbed a heart shape mosaic pattern off the internet and cut pictures to fit the pieces,  Then I just put the page together with a few layers and an embellishment cluster.  I hope you can join us for this true challenge!  Links are due by May 26th.


Materials Used:  DCWV - Hey Sailor papers, cardstock, upcycled yarn (from shopping bag), brads, fun wire, PaperTrunk - Benny alphabet, and Sizzix photo corners original die.

No comments:

Post a Comment